The Blitz Needle is a 5-star handgun.
For when suppression just isn't good enough, the Blitz Needle specializes in "oppressive fire".
: Daxen - Always in stock for 25,000 crowns in the Hall of Heroes if the player is rank 8-2 or higher (bound). : Basil - Randomly in stock for 25,000 crowns in depth 23 Clockwork Terminals (unbound), always in stock in the lobby of:
|Phial of Phear||3|
|Eternal Orb of Alchemy||3|
|Strike Needle (Heat Level 10)|
Alchemy Path Edit
Basic Attack Edit
- Range: 9 tiles
Six shot clip of elemental bullets. Relatively fast firing speed.
Charge Attack Edit
- Range: 10 tiles (shots), 11 tiles (eagle)
Fires 5 regular shots and then a golden eagle. The eagle can hit about 3 times due to its knock-back.
If the player's back is against too many obstacles (such as walls), the bullets will fire, but the eagle will not soar.
The following damage values represent the weapon at its completed level, without any UV or bonus from other equipment, and listed as a range found from the first to last floor of each stratum. The damage values shown are based on observed values in game; as these values will change with weapon updates and balancing, please share any updates to this chart that you find talk page so that it can be updated properly.
|Blitz Needle's Damage Table|
|Stratum 1||Stratum 2||Stratum 3||Stratum 4||Stratum 5||Stratum 6|
|Basic Attack||16 - 18||22 - 24||45 - 50||51 - 54||88 - 114||127 - 143|
|Charge Attack||31 - 36||46 - 50||91 - 103||109 - 117||181 - 234||262 - 301|
|Basic Attack||15 - 16||20 - 21||41 - 44||45 - 47||78 - 102||113 - 127|
|Charge Attack||28 - 32||42 - 45||83 - 93||98 - 106||164 - 213||238 - 272|
|Versus Slimes and Fiends|
|Basic Attack||10 - 11||14 - 15||26 - 28||29 - 31||46 - 57||62 - 67|
|Charge Attack||23 - 24||30||63 - 67||67||119 - 155||172 - 191|
|Versus Beasts and Gremlins|
|Basic Attack||3||4 - 5||8 - 9||10 - 11||15 - 20||22 - 25|
|Charge Attack||5 - 6||7 - 8||13 - 15||17 - 18||27 - 35||39 - 45|
- This handgun has been available since release 2011-04-04 when the game officially launched.
- The Argent Peacemaker shares identical damage values with all other 5-star Antigua-based guns, though the damage types and which enemy classes are affected by which set of damage values rotates between them.
- Despite its description, this item doesn't use Sun Silver in its crafting recipe.
- "Argent" is derived from "argentum," which is the Latin word for silver and the source of the elemental symbol for silver: Ag. More generally, "argent" refers to any white metal. It has a related technical meaning in heraldry, which may be relevant to Knights of the Spiral order.
- "Peacemaker" is another name for the Colt Single Action Army handgun typical of the 18th- and 19th-century American frontier.