The arsenal holds a knight's absolute essentials when traveling in Cradle! The arsenal is where knights store all their equipment, materials, minerals, and everything else they find while adventuring on Cradle.
Players can quickly access the arsenal by pressing the I key. Knights with a large arsenal can make use of the search function to quickly find items. There is currently no limit to how much a knight can can store in their arsenal.
Using the Arsenal Edit
After opening your arsenal, you can do the following things:
- Click on the bar labeled "Sort" at the top of your arsenal to select how the items are ordered. The arrow next to the option shows if it is ascending or descending order, click on that option again to switch it. The options are:
- Natural - sorts things by star order, then level order, and then by name (minerals are sorted in the order they are seen in the gate construction interface)
- Name - alphabetical by item name
- Stars - numerical by star rating
- Level - numerical by item level
- You can left-click an item in your arsenal for a menu allowing you to do things like equip and unequip, compare to other items, or activate them; the menu will be different depending on the type of item. Items such as materials do not have a left-click menu.
- Mouseover items for the item information. Equipment shows its description and stats; recipes will show the item stats and the ingredients; and the other items will show their descriptions.
- For equipment, you can compare items of the same type. To compare an item, click to compare, and then mouseover other items of that type in your inventory. The information for both items will open, so you can easily compare their stats. To stop comparing that item, click the item again and choose don't compare.
- Main article: Sword
Swords are hand-held items that enable knights to attack monsters at close range.
- Main article: Handgun
Handguns are excellent for knights that prefer to attack from a distance.
- Main article: Bomb
Bombs are the only weapons requiring a charge before it can be used for attacking. Bombs also take time before detonating, making timing important for bombastic knights.
- Main article: Shield
Shields are used to defend the knight against different kinds of damage.
- Main article: Armor
Equipment which adds defense to the knight. Knights can also make a fashion statement by equipping another piece of armor as armor costume. An armor equipped as a costume will only change the appearance of the knight and will not affect the knight's stats while in a gate. It also cannot level up while it is equipped as an armor costume.
If an armor costume has not been set, then the current armor equipped will be shown on the knight.
Equipment that is labeled as costume armor or a costume helmet will show up in an arsenal section called "Costume." The costume section does not appear if you do not own any costume gear.
Costume gear may only be equipped in costume slots.
- Main article: Helmet
Equipment which adds defense to the knight. Knights can also make a fashion statement by equipping another helmet as helmet costume. A helmet equipped as a costume will only change the appearance of the knight and will not affect the knight's stats while in a gate. It also cannot level up while it is equipped as a helmet costume.
If a helmet costume has not been set, then the current helmet equipped will be shown on the knight.
- Main article: Trinket
Small accessories that grant a small bonus to the knight. They can only be equipped when a trinket slot is activated by purchasing and using an upgrade.
- Main article: Mineral
- Main article: Material
All the materials gained while adventuring are stored here. The materials can later be used for crafting new gear.
- Main article: Recipe
Recipes bought from Basil, Vatel, Sullivan, or any character within the Hall of Heroes are stored here until the knight chooses to learn or trade them.
Note: Recipes purchased in the Hall of Heroes are bound and cannot be traded.
- Main article: Token
Tokens earned from defeating bosses, breaking a treasure box in the Clockworks, and participating in Player versus Player games are stored here. Boss and treasure box tokens can used to buy materials or equipment from Brinks, the token trader, while Krogmo tokens can be used to buy items from Sullivan. They cannot be sold or traded to another knight.
- Main article: Usable
Upgrade slots, Mist Tanks, and other usable items are stored here until they are activated. Weapon slots allow a knight to wield up to four weapons while in the Clockworks. Trinket slots enable knights to use up to two trinkets that offer special bonuses.
- Main article: Accessory
Items that may be used as accessories for selected helmets and armor will show up in an arsenal section called "Accessory." The accessory section does not appear if you do not own any accessories.
- Main article: Artifact
Artifacts are items given to knights for certain achievements. They cannot be sold or traded.