Striking with the savage power of the Underworld, this dark weapon has been known to drive weak-minded knights to the brink of madness.
Basic Attack Edit
A standard 3-hit combo.
Charge Attack Edit
The Knight lunges forward slightly with a powerful forward slash, which is followed by 5 large explosions. The explosions do not go over gaps. Unlike the Glacius, Voltedge or Combuster, the explosions do not inflict a status effect.
The following damage values represent the weapon at its completed level, without any UV or bonus from other equipment, and listed as a range found from the first to last floor of each stratum.
|Acheron's Damage Table (Click to Show!)|
|Stratum 1||Stratum 2||Stratum 3||Stratum 4||Stratum 5||Stratum 6|
|Versus Slimes and Gremlins|
|Hit 1 and 2||44 - 48||56 - 62||115 - 116||123 - 129||197 - 251||270 - 292|
|Hit 3||52 - 63||69 - 82||141 - 150||156 - 162||254 - 325||356 - 382|
|Charge||77 - 92||108 - 121||210 - 230||242 - 259||394 - 497||547 - 613|
|Explosion||?||?||?||?||115 - ?||166 - ?|
|Versus Beasts and Constructs|
|Hit 1 and 2||39 - 39||45 - 49||95 - 90||94 - 97||150 - 189||198 - 203|
|Hit 3||47 - 54||58 - 67||121 - 124||125 - 124||209 - 268||291 - 292|
|Charge||72 - 84||96 - 106||195 - 204||211 - 221||349 - 440||481 - 531|
|Explosion||?||?||?||?||86 - ?||118 - ?|
|Versus Fiend and Undead|
|Hit 1 and 2||23 - 24||28 - 32||59 - 58||60 - 63||96 - 121||128 -135|
|Hit 3||28 - 33||36 - 42||74 - 76||78 - 79||129 - 165||180 - 185|
|Charge||42 - 49||57 - 64||115 - 122||127 - 134||209 - 264||290 - 322|
|Explosion||?||?||?||?||57 - ?||80 - ?|
Vendors that sell this item:
- Basil (Recipe) in Clockworks and in Mission lobby of Terminal Meltdown (9-2) and Operation Crimson Hammer (Tier 3)
- Echo (Recipe)
- Jorin (Recipe)
|Phial of Phear||3|
|Silent Nightblade (Level 10)|
Note: When crafting using a bound item as a precursor, the upgraded item will also be bound.
Alchemy Path Edit
|Acheron's alchemy path|
- Acheron, also known as the river of pain, was a river and a swampy lake in the underworld, which was believed to be ruled by the greek god Hades.
- The Acheron is difficult to distinguish visually from its predecessor due to their similar appearances, the only immediate difference being the sheath. However, Acheron also has a slightly wider and longer blade, and emits a purple haze.
- The Nightblade series of swords is the only sword in the game where the Knight holds the sword's sheath in the opposite hand.
- The Acheron and its sheath are both similar in appearance to a Katana, a sword which was used by the Samurai of feudal Japan.